1909 – a man and a woman are captured on a thin sheet of paper, the man’s arms and knees gently pressing the woman’s thighs and feet and her hair softly falling on the male figure’s head. The couple is in a harmonious union and their closed eyes gesture the exchange of affection. There is no single object depicted, not even a chair for the seated female figure, other than the two floating bodies gently touching each other. The figures are also unclothed. Their naked forms have no particular moment in history, unable to discern what period of time they belong to and where they are from.
A spacious and quality tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)